Wellness Center (CSH)
Lavaca Wellness Center Information
- We are located on the campus of Lavaca Middle School (603 South Division)
- The clinic is open Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
- Dr. Robert E. Sanders, D.O.
- Mr. Jonathan Broniste, A.P.N.
- Dr. Cody Friddle, D.D.S.
- Ms. Tracy Harwood, A.P.N.
- Appointments are preferred; however walk-ins are welcome.
- Appointments for Lavaca students and staff with Dr. Sanders, Mr. Broniste, and Ms. Harwood can be made by contacting Terri Crabtree at 479-674-5618. Community members can call the clinic directly at 479-674-9181.
For appointments for Lavaca students and staff with Dr. Friddle, call Terri Crabtree at 479-674-5618. Community members can call Dr. Friddle’s office directly at 479-763-3514.
- Please contact the clinic for specific information on insurance coverage.
- The clinic will accept ARKids 1st patients.
- Mental health services are provided for only students who are enrolled in the Lavaca School District.
Our community was able to establish the Wellness Center through a grant. This grant was awarded to the district by the Arkansas Department of Education – Office of Coordinated School Health.
Online application link Apply online at https://access.arkansas.gov/Welcome.aspx
All information regarding ARKids First can be accessed at http://www.arkidsfirst.com/